CONSENT AND NOTICE REGARDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FOR SHRUB OAK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, LLC
1. Electronic Signature Agreement. By checking the box indicating that “I have read and understand Shrub Oak International School’s eSignature Policy”, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree that your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement. By selecting checking the box, you consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions. You further agree that your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide Shrub Oak International School, or in accessing or making any transaction regarding any agreement, acknowledgement, consent terms, disclosures or conditions constitutes your signature (hereafter referred to as “E-Signature”), acceptance and agreement as if actually signed by you in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature or any resulting contract between you and Shrub Oak International School. You also represent that you are authorized to enter into this Agreement for all persons who own or are authorized to access any of your accounts and that such persons will be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
2. Consent to Electronic Delivery. You specifically agree to receive and/or obtain any and all Shrub Oak International School related “Electronic Communications” (defined below) via Shrub Oak International School’s online portal. The term “Electronic Communications” includes, but is not limited to, any and all current and future notices and/or disclosures that various federal and/or state laws or regulations require that we provide to you, as well as such other documents, statements, data, records and any other communications regarding your Shrub Oak International School account. You acknowledge that, for your records, you are able to use Shrub Oak International School’s online portal to retain Electronic Communications by printing and/or downloading and saving this Agreement and any other agreements and Electronic Communications, documents, or records that you agree to using your E-Signature. You accept Electronic Communications provided by Shrub Oak International School as reasonable and proper notice, for the purpose of any and all laws, rules, and regulations, and agree that such electronic form fully satisfies any requirement that such communications be provided to you in writing or in a form that you may keep.
3. Paper version of Electronic Communications. You may request a paper version of an Electronic Communication. You acknowledge that Shrub Oak International School reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of paper versions of Electronic Communications. To request a paper copy of an Electronic Communication contact us at email@example.com.
4. Revocation of electronic delivery. You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive/obtain communications from Shrub Oak International School at any time. You acknowledge that Shrub Oak International School reserves the right to restrict or terminate your access to Shrub Oak International School’s online portal if you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Communications. If you wish to withdraw your consent, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Controlling Agreement. This Agreement supplements and modifies other agreements that you may have with Shrub Oak International School. To the extent that this Agreement and another agreement contain conflicting provisions, the provisions in this agreement will control (with the exception of provisions in another agreement for an electronic service which provisions specify the necessary hardware, software and operating system, in which such other provision controls). All other obligations of the parties remain subject to the terms and conditions of any other agreement.
It is recommended that you print a copy of this Agreement for future reference.